Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not get into my personal email I tried to reset the…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my personal email I tried to reset the pass word and it asks me for my favorite movie, I typed my favorite movie and it didn't like my answer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

It has been a while. Until now I got my personal email trough my work computer but I retired and I am trying to use my laptop at home.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook I thing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tonight, this is the first time I tried to use my home computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Can the reset ask another prompt besides my favorite movie?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you mean you have lost your access to outlook.com to manage your emails? What's the domain name of your email address please?