Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Myname is Benny. I purchased a RCA Viking Tablet this

Customer Question

Hi myname is Benny. I purchased a RCA Viking Tablet this evening and when I got it charged, I attempted to get it turned and working. It had a password ***** in the space where the motem password ***** and I have not been able to get it deleted so I can use my modem password. I even went back to factory reset truying to get it erased but failed. I contacted your support.rcatablets.com and gave them two active and good credit cards information which was correct on both cards. I received a response that it had been denided. I think the problem is your processor. I do need to know how to get the fanthum password *****
so I can proceed start using my tablet. Thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

We are happy to help you here but we have to first let you know: We are not the vendor of RCA Viking Tablet

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

We are JustAnswer, the site you are visiting, a paid site providing professional technical support with guaranteed service quality.