Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Having trouble w/my pc. I do not have a password for my

Customer Question

having trouble w/my pc. I do not have a password ***** my Microsoft. can you assist
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: i have att as my internet but my mail is thru yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my computer and i have it downloaded to my phone and on my ipad as well. the problem i belive is windows
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i was on chat w/ a tech who stated it was my windows as i could not open computer documents as it was telling me i was trying to open office document which i did not have
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this is a new pc as my old one ws not working and it is asking me for my Microsoft password ***** i do not have.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you unable to login to your new computer because of an unknown or forgotten password ***** now you cannot use the computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i try to open a document on my computer and it is opening another box which tells me i do not have office to open office; then it wants me to enter my password ***** Microsoft which i do not have
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this is not what the $5.00 were for
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. So you are saying that now, you are able to actually open the computer and use it. But then you are asked for a Microsoft password ***** opening a document?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no 39 is too much money., if you are not goig to assist me in good effort do not charge me 5 and waste our time
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately, you are contacting us here at JustAnswer and we do not work for free. Contact our customer service for refunds if you do not want to continue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you going to help me
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

I am here to help you yes. But please be informed that there are fees involved here. From my end I can see that your question costs $53. Do you want to proceed?