Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I sent an email and google has attached the wrong thing and…

Customer Question
I sent an email...

I sent an email and google has attached the wrong thing and I am extremely angry as it could cause me a lot of problems

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I sent an email to my daughter in law and google mucked up the attachment and it could cause me many problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I want toknow how google is going to fix this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/30/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

waiting for your reply.