Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I use gmail. I just discovered that my husband can read my…

Customer Question
Hi. I use...

Hi. I use gmail. I just discovered that my husband can read my messages to friends. He says they 'pop up' when he is using Gmail. i've never had that happen in reverse. how can I ensure my privacy?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually browser, but other more direct means - an app on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing so far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not that great with computers - but I can follow directions!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using THE SAME computer that your husband is using?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess