Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I have the Home Screen open for all Outlook 2010

Customer Question
How do I have...

How do I have the Home Screen open for all Outlook 2010 activities?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yesterday I was told to go to File--Options--Mail--Editor--Options--Advanced Display. I tried to do this but all went well until I came to Advanced Display. The Advanced slide had no "display" possibility.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/29/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, pay-per-answer service, I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

What do you mean by "screen for all activities"?