Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some new upgrade on my system erased my Spider Solitaire.

Customer Question
Some new upgrade on...

Some new upgrade on my system erased my Spider Solitaire. How do I retrieve it?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. I don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I have tried for now.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.