Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having troubles sending my prayer group email out. The…

Customer Question
I am having troubles...

I am having troubles sending my prayer group email out. The computer I own now was a refurbished computer that was given to me. when II send out the group one time it goes with out a hitch but ten there are other times I get a message from ' system administrator' with the code 550 5.7.1 and a message that "you must check for new mail before sending mail." 71.181.18.139 since yesterday I have tried 11 times to send the same email and the system admin refuses to let it go out! I need a reliable email that will work ALL THE TIME.. Can you help, please?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It is an Intel Pentium, I have window 10, window Outlook, Internet explorer

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have called many people, I have gone into tools, to options, to mail set up, to send and receive, to go from 8 minute down to as low as four then back up again. I have copies the original email over to a 'new' email - sometimes works some times not and now nothing works.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to know if tis system admin is just for an office administrator , which if it is can it be disconnected since this is a private computer now that I own it?.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

right now is alright

Is this Outlook you are using with it?

I believe I a m going to stop now since years ago I was caught in a scam and I am not sure of who I am dealing with.
Please send my five dollars back to my visa

flagged