Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We need your help we bought a simple mobile phone from

Customer Question
target a couple of month's...
We need your help we bought a simple mobile phone from target a couple of month's ago the phone went haywire so their tech had me do an external hard reboot that fixed the phone but now we can't log into Google when we enter the phone number.(###) ###-####it says there is no account under that number if we try to log in by e mail we have had verification numbers sent to our other e mail accounts it won't accept them it says it doesn't recognize our e mail I typed in a e mail it recognizes but we don't know the password ***** we try to get a verification code it wants to send it to a phobe number we never had the e mail is***@******.*** our other e mails are***@******.*** and***@******.*** other phone numbers home(###) ###-####and my other cellphone is(###) ###-####simple mobile said they can't help us unless you can reset the password ***** other e mail is***@******.***
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/29/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris