Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was attempting to follow a sequence of instructions and…

Customer Question
I was attempting to...

I was attempting to follow a sequence of instructions and couldn't remember my password. Got a new password ***** via my gmail and now can't get back to where I was

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't remember. do you want my phone no?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/29/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason