Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Oh i closed an account recently and i need to get access to

Customer Question

oh hi...i closed an account recently and i need to get access to it to close my instagram account i guess...
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: yes he hung up on me because i dont have 50 bucks and the email is out of service...so you are my hope!
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried to locate the old account myself...it wasnt that long ago...but i am not that well versed in this sort of thing...
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i know my password ***** think..that should do it for now
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

To be clear, Justanswer is also a paid service. Though we do offer a full refund if we cannot help you fix the issue.

Did you want to proceed with paid help? Or do you want me to send you the refund link instead?

Thank you for your reply,

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.
Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S