Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant seem to get my password, today, but the real problem…

Customer Question
Hello, I cant seem...

Hello, I cant seem to get my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Today, but the real problem is this; I had my old phone number with my old gmail account,(###) ###-#### my phone is probably lost for good. Anyways I got a new phone and my new number is(###) ###-#### I created a new gmail account***@******.***, I want to transfer the contacts from [email protected],com to the new accounttheBreeze3, can you help me? PLease!?!?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Thismorning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just that Im a special kind of stupid when it comes to this stuff....lol and I need to get into my yahoo account too because that used to be my recovery email account

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
also I cant get into my phone...I forgot the password!
7/29/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 year ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer tech support, thank you for utilizing our services.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing password ***** I will do my best to help and fix it.

What email do you want to use?