Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been trying to access my Goggle email accounts for

Customer Question

I have been trying to access my Goggle email accounts for the last week. We have moved to the Cook Islands from New Zealand for two months. The Google accounts seem to have changed and I can't get access to them. I have been trying to go through the 'forgot password' process to the last hour and it fails each time, especially for my main email***@******.***. Can you help me?
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: I only have access to my work account -***@******.***
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes, I have my New Zealand phone and have been getting the G- codes successfully. These push me through to the Change Password ***** and I then put in a new password. It is after that, that I get an error message and have to go back through the same G- code and set a new password *****
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: You can connect to me by Viber (id=donarsmith) otherwise my phone but I am on roaming rates so this gets expensive for me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser to access your Gmail? Or are you using an email app or program?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess