Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A friend of mine had a stroke and can't remember hotmail…

Customer Question
Hi a friend of...

Hi a friend of mine had a stroke and can't remember hotmail passwords

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

Sorry I don't have his laptop in front of me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

He can't remember his security question answers but I guess he used his cell nubmer

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/29/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

So are you able to work on the behalf of your friend to grab information from his/her family and/or experience to best guess the answer of those secure questions and even the password?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
but i have tried with no success

Hopefully we can work together to give you more hints. Okay what's email address of Hotmail please?

Do you still need our help here? You are welcome to come back anytime you need. Enjoy a lovely weekend.