Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to get into my email account for three…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to get into my email account for three days. I have been going around in circles. They ask me for my email address then say it is an invalid address. Then they say type in your phone number, they say it doesn't look right (I've had the same phone for 62 years).

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Yahoo.com.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

EVERYTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I had an HP Windows 8 and never had any problems, Windows 10 is IMPOSSIBLE' I am on a dating website and would really like to see any responses

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess