Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Minton. ihave an hp computer but have not used it on line…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** ihave an hp computer but have not used it on line for over a year.. I HAD SERVICE FROM COX BUT NOW HAVE CHANGED TO CENTURY LINK. MY OLD EMAIL WAS***@******.***. my email is now dminton [email protected] centurylink.net, how do I get reestablished with Microsoft services ?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Cox? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I accessed cox by full size hp computer or by phone but dropped their service over a year ago at a different address. I am now using centurylink .

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/28/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

Which Microsoft services are you trying to reestablish?

Regards,