Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

On Saturday was on my computer .Something pop up alert you…

Customer Question
On Saturday was on...

On Saturday was on my computer .Something pop up alert you might have a virus to this #. To day they call on my cell phone ask how is working. They went back in to check and also found that they could get any money out of my back. I closed my acc. Now they want there money. Now what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I go to mail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I do not no

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/28/2017
Email technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Those are scammers from India, this has been going on for many of my customers for the last year, they are getting more and more offending each time. Of course, you are not going to pay them any more money and you should see if you can refund what you´ve already paid to them via your credit card company. What I also would recommend is that I remotely connect to your computer (we have an A++ rating with the BBB) and remove all the backdoors and malware that they usually install, so that they cannot take your computer "hostage" to force you into a payment. What do you think about that plan?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request so that I can help you directly on your computer, but there seems to be an issue with your account. Can you please call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

They will resolve the issue together with you. Afterward please just let me know that the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

I this a scam plus they did not get any money from me it was abs world. What should I do

Yes, that is good to hear at least! I would remotely connect to your computer, but your payment failed, can you try another credit card please? Then I can connect to your computer and remove any backdoors they might have left on it, etc.

account was closed on Saturday. that when they contact me. I talk to billing so when I get my new checks you will be paid.
If you can't do any thing to day then cancel. THANK YOU
Please let me know

I am sorry, you´d need to pay for the remote assistance if you want me to connect to your computer and clean it up from the scammers. We can also do that once you have your new checks. I am online every day, you would just need to message me.

Fore right now I want you to cancel me out

Sure, just message me back here once you are ready to go, that is no problem. Just come back to this question and answer once you are ready. Thank you very much,

Lorenz

Given your situation, I would also be able to offer another way as an exception: if you would be ready to rate me with 5 stars right away, I will do it for free, without the costs of a remote session. Would that work for you? Then you´d not have to wait and can get your computer cleaned. The rating will help me with future customers, so I would get at least "something".