Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone walk me through deleting 14,00 unread aol emails.

Customer Question
Please someone walk me...

Please someone walk me through deleting 14,00 unread aol emails

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop & tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive been trying to delete these emails and I keep getting every wrong answer, or not wrong, answers I was still unable to do. I have been sent to "manage folders" then go to "Empty Folders and click. And with the number of emails I have, it could take a few minutes. But, as I said, I don't see or have an "Manage Folders" file to start the process, much get to "Empty Folders". So, please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Where are the two files on my laptop. It appears from a youtube video, I can't locate either. So, where are they? And Ive got to do some filtering, or blocking so much spam. So, that would help tremendously.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
7/28/2017
Email technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Would you allow me to remotely connect to your laptop so that I can help you with deleting all those emails? I am certain that I can do this for you. We will chat during the session and you will be seeing what I am doing, so it is very safe for you too.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck