Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an yahoo e-mail that I no longer have access to I get…

Customer Question
I have an yahoo...

I have an yahoo e-mail that I no longer have access to I get laid off and my account key was connected to company e-mail and phone

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Since 6/28/17

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

The account was hacked somebody appled

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
7/28/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 year ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What did you try so far? Did you try resetting the password *****?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't because I have no access to the account key

Account key? Do you mean the password?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
never mind I cannot spend $39

I guess you saw something prompted by the system, not me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yahoo uses a account key that text or e-mail to an alternate e-mail of which I have no access because I was laid off
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still there?

Sorry I am back. run into another meeting and left from the desk.

You mean both the link phone and email address belonged to your previous employer?