Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't send emails. If I want to send one the sent button…

Customer Question
I can't send emails ...

I can't send emails

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

No, if I want to send one the sent button does not react

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

I don't know, I see a tiny lock with an arrow around on the right side of my screen????

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please provide a screenshot telling the details especially the tiny lock mentioned above?

Thank you I do not need your help any more. I solved the problem.

Good to know. Thanks for visiting JustAnswer. Please contact JA Customer Care for your refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0