Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have several issues. First, to sign-in to Apple I-tunes,

Customer Question

I have several issues. First, to sign-in to Apple I-tunes, it has an old email (*****@******.***) is an old email and I have not used it in over two years. I have a difficult time logging in but once in, Apple has my email as***@******.***, which is correct. I attempted to update but when I do, it has my current email address, confusing.
Second, my USAA account states I made a purchase on July 24th, 2017 for $10.79, this occurred last month also. I have not made any new purchases in the last two months. I do not know what this purchase is, did I sign a contract for using I-Tunes for my Apple I-Phone? If so, I do not remember. Can you tell me what this monthly purchase is? When on Apple web site, I cannot find this information in my account.
Ken Ferster
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: not sure, months ago. The sign-in from my I-Tunes music on my lap top, when asking to see "My Account" uses my old email. When searching on the web, I can log in using my current email and ID.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Not sure where it is. Once in to ITunes, I try to update my email address but it brings up my current one, although it ask me to log in using my old email.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: WHat is the monthly "purchase" from my USSA checking account for $10.79 on 24 July 2017
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

> WHat is the monthly "purchase" from my USSA checking account for $10.79 on 24 July 2017

I seems you are thinking we are USSA or its related service. FYI, we are JustAnswer, the site you are visiting, we are a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am not happy with I tunes, such a run around. I started with I tunes and ended up with your company, poor support!