Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I loadwd Win7 over Win10 and got? that has forgotten my

Customer Question

I loadwd Win7 over Win10 and got? that has forgotten my password ***** wont let me log-in. It shows the wrong email address and tells me to go to "account.file.com" to get it fixed the IT tells me to log-in and refuses to recognize anything but the email showingon my PCfor which I don't have the right password. Is there a way I can enter the correct email to replace the wrong one shown?
Category: Email
Expert:  UranMail replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

Try hitting Ctrl-Alt-Del and then click on "Switch user" , then you can use your email address to login