Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have 7 email account in windows live mail but only can

Customer Question

I have 7 email account in windows live mail but only can open one account
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: These are emails from my websites
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browser and phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't find any link or button that respondes.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I see the number of emails in each account but cannot open any accounts but the first one.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.