Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot activate my Microsoft Office on my computer. I have

Customer Question

I cannot activate my Microsoft Office on my computer. I have a supposed e-mail address (which I will NEVER use) of***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - windows 10
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My real e-mail address is***@******.*** - which I get on computer and on a cell phone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything you can imagine...i was on the phone for a while with a tech person at GEEK Squad of Best Buy in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The simple fact is that when Microsoft Office and all the associated programs (Word, etc) were installed, they should have simply started the thing for me.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason