Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

I need to recover emails deleted from the last 6 months,

Customer Question

Hello ! I need to recover emails deleted from the last 6 months
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just searching and trash not sure what else to do
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

You need to please fill out the details under the link provided and choose date.

And you can type that "account was hacked and I need to recover the old emails"

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/bugs?ctx=bugflow_receive31

Once you provide all the required details, please check your Inbox or Trash section.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not want to securely connect just yet, I'd rather try it on my own
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

I have provided you the required details. There is no need for security connect. Please remember to rate. Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello, this is the response that I recieved "We received your request to recover deleted emails from your account. Unfortunately, the emails were permanently deleted, so we're not able to get them back for you."
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

In this case, I'm sorry there is no way to retrieve the deleted emails as emails are deleted from google server.

Just do this.Click the link provided again and enter last one month date and then 2 monts date and then 3 moths date and so on and check if it retrieve any..

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it didn't work - even for one month
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry emails are deleted from gmail server and there is no other way to retrieve them.

My job is to provide you honest and truthful information. I hope you understand.