Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

FRUSTRATION. Tuesday I WAS ABLE TO LOG INTO MY MAIL.AIL.COM

Customer Question

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATION. Tuesday I WAS ABLE TO LOG INTO MY MAIL.AIL.COM WEBSITE, (I TRANSFEREED OVER FROM Verizon and had no problems) My login name (transferred from Verizon) is***@******.***. As of today verizon,net is no longer in use, I tried to get a free log-in name from the AOL website. I am opposed to using my first and last name for a log-im/ PLEASE HELP
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Just yoday since AOL eliminated my favorite Verizom home page. This change happened overnight and without warning.
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: dELL`4zz39l
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: what I typed wa the service number.I don't remember when I bought it.I bough it at Best Buy. What do you mean trouble shooting? Is getting hacked troubleshooting. Yes, I was hacked last December by former Micrfosoft Tech workers.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: In 2016 The Geek Squad replace Windows 10 with Windows 7. Webrrot was added.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cory replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

What is the issue?