Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My outlook doesn't come up, I just tried to open up for the

Customer Question

my outlook doesn't come up
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: I just tried to open up for the first time
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and tablet, but I want to use outlook so I can use its calendar as well
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I wont open and wont let me do anything, it says Outlook cannot log on
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first confirm again that you are running Outlook on your phone or do you have that issue with Outlook on Windows?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 10

Thank you for this confirmation. What is the exact error message that comes up when you start Outlook and / or when you are trying to retrieve your emails within Outlook?

Or may I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can see and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.