Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Second opinion] I have an error message that kee[s cpmoing

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have an error message that kee[s cpmoing up as a popup everytine I open WINDOWS LIVE MAIL that tells me to configure but my server people te;;me I need to have WINDOW LIVE MAIL make whatever corectionb is needed AND IDNT KNWOHOW TO DO IT . CAN YOU HELPME?
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: EVERY DAY FOPR AT ;EAST TWO WEEKS
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On both my desk computer and sometimes thropught my cell phone. Then particulare message that has caused the ;roblem is from a reply that IK trikedto se nd to a friend of mione who had sent ne a review of a trip he was on in Canada with a couple of pictures and I tied to respond to him andthat is when theERROR message began showing up. I tried getting my server (Conslidated Copmmunictions ) to correct the problem three differecnt times and theh now have told me that the only wasy thks can be resolved is thrugh WINDLWSLIVE MAIL
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE, TRIED SENCIND A ESSGE TO CCI AND ALSO HAVE TALKED TO THREE OF THEIR TECHNICIANS
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO I THINK THAT RETTYH NUCH EXPLINS MY PROBLEM. I DON'TNEED TO KEEP THE MESSAGE AND WULD JUSH LIKE TO GET RIKD OF IT AND GO BACK TO BEING ABLE TO ACCESS INCONMING AND OUTGOING MESSGES
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is***** am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason