Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an error message that kee[s cpmoing up as a popup

Customer Question

I have an error message that kee[s cpmoing up as a popup everytine I open WINDOWS LIVE MAIL that tells me to configure but my server people te;;me I need to have WINDOW LIVE MAIL make whatever corectionb is needed AND IDNT KNWOHOW TO DO IT . CAN YOU HELPME?
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: EVERY DAY FOPR AT ;EAST TWO WEEKS
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On both my desk computer and sometimes thropught my cell phone. Then particulare message that has caused the ;roblem is from a reply that IK trikedto se nd to a friend of mione who had sent ne a review of a trip he was on in Canada with a couple of pictures and I tied to respond to him andthat is when theERROR message began showing up. I tried getting my server (Conslidated Copmmunictions ) to correct the problem three differecnt times and theh now have told me that the only wasy thks can be resolved is thrugh WINDLWSLIVE MAIL
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE, TRIED SENCIND A ESSGE TO CCI AND ALSO HAVE TALKED TO THREE OF THEIR TECHNICIANS
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO I THINK THAT RETTYH NUCH EXPLINS MY PROBLEM. I DON'TNEED TO KEEP THE MESSAGE AND WULD JUSH LIKE TO GET RIKD OF IT AND GO BACK TO BEING ABLE TO ACCESS INCONMING AND OUTGOING MESSGES
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck