flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I can only use Facebook from my Iphone. How do I get to my

Customer Question

I can only use Facebook from my Iphone. How do I get to my URL on Facebook. I also got the error that the domain "facebook.com" is unavailable.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: 10 minutes ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On a web browser and often on my Iphone 6
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried sending a Facebook message to my gmail on my Iphone and then took the message's URL and attempted to extract my Facebook URL from there
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not now; but I can send the
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

its almost impossible to use facebook on an iphone through the url

which is why there is an iphone facebook APP

that works very well

you can download that at the itunes store at this link

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/facebook/id284882215?mt=8

then just pull up the app on the iphone rather than trying to go to the url through the browser

i am sorry are you trying to get to facebook on a pc ?

try www.facebook.com

and then you have to log in using the id and password ***** you use on the iphone.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i will use Facebook on a PC when I get to one with access to Facebook and see if I can do it the conventional way

i am trying to help you here but maybe its my error

but i am really not sure exactly what you are trying to do.

if you can tell me that so i can understand it then i will tell you exactly how to do it

what device are you trying to access facebook on ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was attempting to send a direct email to my Facebook account from either my gmail, hotmail, or yahoo mail accounts.
I saw a website on how to do it using the URL in Facebook from a PC, but I use my office PC, and at present, there isn't any access to either Facebook or Twitter.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not right now. However, once I hook up my home PC, I will be able to most likely send email to Facebook knowing the proper email address. I can always go to an Internet Cafe and do the experiment.