Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can not access my email account, bellsouth, web browser on

Customer Question

Can not access my email account
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: bellsouth
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser on my laptop- on the past, I have always used yahoo email login with out a problem.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none at this time. always seems number 10 on the list of things to do. recently I did have problems with someone taking over my email account and sending 1,000's of bogus emails over a period of a week.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: other that not being able to access the account via my phone also, nothing else at this point.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you. please let me know what info I can offer to be of assistance.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Speaking of your laptop, is it a windows PC or a mac?

Also, I tried to accept your secure remote assistance request and it said payment failed. If you prefer, I can connect now and if were successful in fixing the issue we can handle the 39$ fee afterwords, otherwise you would be entitled to a full refund of all fees if I cant solve the issue.

How do you want to proceed?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dustin, I have made payments of $5 and $48. does this give you access to my computer?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Those fees cover the base fee for written support. Id be willing to connect remotely for roughly half the normal fee, 25$ instead of 39$. If im successful in fixing the issue, then we can worry about the extra fee then, other wise, youd be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Do you want to go ahead and get connected?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
im ready for the remote assistance
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dustin, are you there?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Ill have to connect to you tomorrow, if you are avaialble.

What would be a good time for you?

Thank you,

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you, did you still want help with this issue, if so please respond and I can either assist you over the phone, or connect to your computer directly or just work by email.

If my suggestions fixed the issue, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating as thats the only way I am credited for my time and effort in helping you.

If you no longer want help please respond so I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S