Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

This afternoon i had a few problems with my Facebook and

Customer Question

this afternoon i had a few problems with my Facebook and inadvertently started another account, I wish to cancel the one that I started this afternnon
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: i have just now been using the original one but a lot of things that are on ythat one are not coming on to my mobile phone Facebook nothing recent is comingon the fb that i started this pm
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on desk top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am not very good with it as i am in my seventies but all i wish to do is cancel the one that I started today so that every thing will go on my phone as it was before
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no will i be able to have the original fb on my phone?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Besides your phone. Do you have access to a windows computer or a mac?

I ask because it will be easier for us to figure out your correct logins for the old facebook account and also to delete the new account you dont want from a computer first.

And then make the corrections on your phone.

So, do you have access to a windows pc or a mac?

Thank you for your reply,

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you, did you still want help with this issue, if so please respond and I can either assist you over the phone, or connect to your computer directly or just work by email.

If my suggestions fixed the issue, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating as thats the only way I am credited for my time and effort in helping you.

If you no longer want help please respond so I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S