Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I refer to my Order #CS1922202304. I paid per credit card,

Customer Question

I refer to my Order #CS1922202304. I paid per credit card, but after doing so I realised i did not need the software and did not complete the download.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Telstra Bigpond
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: iPad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I just want to know if I can obtain a refund as I have paid for software I din't need. My mistake.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

What order is it please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am a bit lost here. I entered this site with a simple question to McAfee re refund of approx $40 for software I don't need. I now find I am liable to pay approx $70 for the answer.
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Sorry about your experience. FYI - This is JustAnswer, a paid website providing professional support with guaranteed quality. I guess that's the reason you got charged because your question has been picked up by an expert (me here in this case).

Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Are you actually looking for McAfee? Not JustAnswer?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Okay, again, we are JustAnswer (the website you are visiting at the moment), we are NOT McAfee.

I would recommend you click HERE to visit McAfee's support site. If you can find our your solution there, please feel free to come back to JustAnswer to ask for a full refund.

If you are not able find out your solution from McAfee, you are welcome to come back here, we are more than happy to assist you on this with guaranteed quality.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks for your help, but I clicked on 'HERE' and could not reach McAfee
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Could you give me the email connection to McAfee's support site please?
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

That's a bit weird.

The HERE link is pointed to https://support.mcafee.com/ Please try again.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I finally got in touch with McAfee (in Australia) by phone and they have reversed the original software charge of $39.95. I'd be grateful if you could arrange for a refund of my payment to JustAnswer. Thank you for your help and please accept my apologies for taking up your time.
Doug
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Good to know that.

I am not a billing guy so you have to speak with JustAnswer Customer Care from below link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Anyway, I will send a note to Customer Care against this case. Thank you for visiting JustAnswer.