Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My son is in the USAF and his Facebook account has been

Customer Question

My son is in the USAF and his Facebook account has been hacked. Cannot sign on and cannot get information. Under his name on his account the hacker has posted Arabic. This is not good and my son is getting ready to deploy we need to retrieve this account of get it deleted and him start over
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: yesterday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: we have tried retrieve account the forgot account went to help section and the account hack. and when we try his email and phone number it tells us it is not associated with an account. when he tried to retrieve it asked to confirm by email it the email started with an m and ended with a 2 @gmail.com not his email
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that we need to get this taken care of. A military personal getting hacked by an arab is not good
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Did you try reporting the case to Facebook?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
working on that
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

https://www.facebook.com/hacked