Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I am not receiving email in my yahoo account from Fedex,

Customer Question

I am not receiving email in my yahoo account from Fedex
JA: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just today. I sent myself 2 emails.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

How do you access your yahoo account, from a computer web browser, or from a program such as outlook 2013 or thunderbird, or do you use a smartphone or tablet?

Please specify,

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my computer most of the time and my cell phone occassionally
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Allright, lets focus on your computer since its the one you use the most.

When you access yahoo on your computer, how do you access it.

A web browser, such as firefox, internet explorer or google chrome.

Or do you use a mail app such as outlook 2013, thunderbird or windows mail?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I use Chrome
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Allright, lets try this first.

First, change your yahoo password. This will ensure your mail isnt being filtered or forwarded or pop imported to another account.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27051.

Next, for good measure. Make sure that you dont have fedex as a blocked sender. Heres how to check that

https://uk.help.yahoo.com/kb/answers/yahoo-mail-sln3047.html

If this doesnt work, or if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am credited for assisting you.

If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Ive tried to accept the secure remote assistance request a few times.. It keeps saying payment failure.

If you would prefer, I can go ahead and connect to your computer now, fix the issue and if successful there would be a 39$ fee. If I cant fix the issue, then you wont have to pay the fee and you will receive a full refund of all fees paid so far.

Would you like to go ahead and get started?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I updated the credit card info
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is payment going through now? And yes I would like you to see if you can fix this.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Lets go ahead and connect, and if I can fix the issue we can worry about the remote support fee after the problem is solved.

Heres how to connect from your windows pc

To start the connection, please click this link if you are ready to proceed right now

if not, i am on EST, please let me know a time you want to continue. These steps need

to be done from your pc only. Other devices will not allow remote connection as requested.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d90758ec-0400-4f74-9dbd-e89dcc9d720b

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just ran the Elsinore.Screen...exe
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Connected.