Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

How to reset my Google account password. Simple forgot.

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Nancy,

Click here: https://www.gmail.com

Enter your email address then press Next

On this page, click on FORGOT PASSWORD? and follow the prompts to reset the password

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we have communicated -- The question is still open which means that you may still need help and I have not been credited with helping you.

If you still need help, please reply back here so that I can help you.

If the issue is resolved or you do not need help anymore/would like to close the question, please take a minute and use the star rating at the top of this page to rate our session as 5 stars then press Submit which allows me to receive credit for helping you.