Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a mailpure account for and cannot access any emails

Customer Question

I have a mailpure account for***@******.*** and cannot access any emails prior to May 15, 2017. Can you help?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: mail.mailpure.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything under the sun but since my old hard drive crashed I have lost the emails and I used to have them in one place when I used Windows Live Mail but they no long exist
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to access my old emails and thanks for your help
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what exactly it means when you say "cannot access any emails prior to May 15, 2017"? Are they not listed at all or are they there and you cannot access them because of an error message?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.