Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

For some reason I cannot access my contact lists. This has

Customer Question

For some reason I cannot access my contact lists. This has been going on for several days now. When I click on the GMAIL TAB on the left of the screen nothing happens or I get a message "loading' then nothing. I also received a message yesterday that there seemed to be a problem. Why can't I access my contact lists?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since yesterday, July 23rd.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mostly web browser on my lap top. I was out of town for several days and accessed my inbox only from my cell phone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I did not know how to trouble shoot this problem even after searching the Google Apps Tab. Not knowing what else to do I just reset my password ***** this would help, Yesterday I shut down the web browser and reopened with no luck.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did receive a message yesterday that gmail was having a problem accessing my account after several attempts to bring up my contact lists.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Computer - Windows 10 - Chrome Browser is what has been added to my task bar for web use. Taskbar also includes 'e' for Edge.

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****

This is common. I can wait or we can continue written. Please advise.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Bank verified I made transactions. However, there are are 3 charges $5, $39. What sit he $48 for???. Bank approved $5 and $48

I am a tech. Only customer support can see your fees/agreements. Contact them here and then let me know if you

would like to continue when done.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
$39 for secure access to my google account approved by bank. Please proceed