Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

For some months i have had huge problems recieving almost

Customer Question

For some months i have had huge problems recieving almost only junk mail ,and very few emails that i know have been sent
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: incredimail .
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have you got all day? have worked through iinet ,and avg and tearing my hair out
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have used this without any trouble for nearly 12 years
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the domain name of your problem email address? (Like @gmail.com)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sorry but i am not able to spend more money ,is there a phone no i can contact?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Please tell me the affected or problem email address so that I can check if there is phone support available.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for that information. Are you able to access that email account using your web browser? (Not through Incredimail)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
but they have spent about 3 hours on it and got nowhere .it has all come back to incredimail
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

I do not understand. What I want to know is IF you are getting ALL emails in the web browser, BUT ONLY FEW on Incredimail.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sorry we are talking at cross purposes her .NO emails on th browser ,only on incredimail
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Wait, you are saying that YES, you can access your emails on the browser, but the emails that are downloaded on your Incredimail are NO LONGER stored on the browser?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sorry ,i dont get your meaning !
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Please explain what you meant by saying:

"NO emails on the browser ,only on incredimail"

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
all emails come to incredimail and are accesable there, the problem is the nearly all the mail it lets through is junk and stuff i know has been sent is not arriving it can tell me there are 80 emails and maybe i get aquarter of that acctually downloaded
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Are you able to access this email using a web browser? Or you are only accessing it through Incredimail?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i dont ever do that only incr .somwhere in its little brain it is deciding what i need and what it will let me have
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

That is the problem or the solution. If you believe your email account is FILTERING your emails, those filter settings can be found on the webmail settings, NOT on your Incredimail. Please try to access your email using a web browser then tell me if you are able to login.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i am pretty sure both iinet and avg have done just that
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

No, please check that yourself by accessing your account using a web browser. Tell me when you have done it.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Please visit this link:

https://webmail.westnet.com.au/

There you can login to your email. Please tell me when you are logged in.