Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get my aol mail---it says the password is

Customer Question

I cannot get my aol mail---it says the password ***** *****
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Since Thursday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my iPhone and on my Macbook Air (which still works well with the aol mail)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I changed the password ***** the aol people even had me delete the account and try to add it again but the same"password ***** *****" message appears
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The phone also shut down temporarily a couple of nights ago and when I connected it to a charger it didn't show anything (like an empty battery), though the following day it was working again
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Have you tried to access your email using the Safari web browser on your Mac to test your password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess