Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get any of my emails from the server. It keeps

Customer Question

I cannot get any of my emails from the server. It keeps giving me a "logon-pop3" error that keeps asking for my password. I talked with MS and they said my drivers were out of date (I am still using XP )
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Unknown
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm sorry, outlook express is what I am using
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can provide whatever information they might need, I think
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.