Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

According to Gmail I have reached my daily limit, but that

Customer Question

According to Gmail I have reached my daily limit, but that is only because Gmail rejected sending my normal groups of 75 out so many times. I have never had a problem sending my blog out to these groups before today. I would like to discuss via phone is that possible?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Just this morning. It rejected a group of about 75 addresses and it has never done that before. I live in Ny but am currently in Madison, Wis, and this is the first time I have tried this from here but that shouldn't have mattered.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through Safari on Mac.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not much. Gmail is saying I have reached my limit. That's all the information i can get. I don't understand my for the past 50 weeks I have never had a problem with my problems and I did this morning.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. I'm not a happy camper. Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

It is likely that you are sending from a new IP address that has caused this issue.

Try to reduce the number of people in the group and see if it sends out. Also, what is the exact error message that you see?