Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Uber, Uber. I drove for Uber in San Francisco from June,

Customer Question

Hello Uber,
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Hello, Uber. I drove for Uber in San Francisco from June, 2014 to February, 2016. I can no longer get onto the Uber website to download my tax form which lists my earnings as a driver for the year 2016. Please let me know how I can obtain that tax form. My phone is(###) ###-#### and my email is***@******.*** Thank you, *****: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Haven't tried any troubleshooting. I just can't get onto the Uber website when I enter my email and password. I guess that means has been removed for me because I no longer work for Uber.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that any way I can get that tax form, whether as an attachment to an email, or any other way, would be appreciated.
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 3 months ago.

Please be advised that we are JustAnswer, the website you are visiting. As a professional support site, we can provide technical support regarding your Uber issue, but we need to clarify that we are not Uber.