bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD - Azure Solutions Architect / MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure / MS MVP
96068672

I'm unable to log on to our time you gave me my user name

Customer Question

I'm unable to log on to our time you gave me my user name they won't accept it I've been trying between today.and last night for 2hours I want to stay logged i
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: My password ***** reset fine they won't accept my user name that you gave me I don't want yo keep changing my password ***** time I log in
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On a kindle fire tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Look I just want to get into.the site.I paid for not be abbreviated every time I go on I called YOur number they said they would call back.this morning.but they didn't I'm very upset
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

> I'm unable to log on to our time you gave me my user name they won't accept it

What type of user name are you referring to? Of a Kindle device?

We are JustAnswer, which party are you referring to the "you"?