Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email address is. Yesterday, July 21, 2017, I stopped

Customer Question

my email address is***@******.***. Yesterday, July 21, 2017, I stopped receiving email. My Yahoo account password ***** longer worked. Called att, because they wanted me to change my email password. ATT can no longer find my email account and said I needed to contact Yahoo. How do I get my account back. We travel with no home base and my email takes care of everything.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Since yesterday.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: iphones, ipad, and laptop computers
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't do anything, when I try to sign in at Yahoo, it tells me my password ***** address don't match. When I click for password ***** it wants me to change my email address. I want my present email address.
JA: I'm trying to find the right Email Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so, but thank you. I'm in real crisis mode.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

so you have an ATT email account, then why are they sending you to yahoo? do you have a yahoo email account?