Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I evidently put in the wrong email when I vacationed in

Customer Question

I evidently put in the wrong email when I vacationed in California. I have tried many try's. I am an 85 year old with all my bank accounts and personal email. I really don't want to go to a new email. Can you help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Yahoo.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: A web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not very savvy when it comes to computers. But I have tried so many different things that have be suggested in the computer
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.