Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I find my contacts in gmail, particularly the groups

Customer Question

How do I find my contacts in gmail, particularly the groups I have set up. I obviously knew how to set them up but when I go to "compose" to create a new email, I can't see where to find the contacts/groups I want.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Ever since I switched to Google mail rather than what I had before, which was a Windows app, but it's been long enough I can't remember what it was called.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser and phone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing so far. I someone, after working at it for a while, find the groups I'm looking for, but I so seldom need them that I go through the same frustrating process every time. This time, I'll write it down so I can remember.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, it would be nice if there's a way to add a button for my contacts to my gmail page, but if not, that is all I need.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Before I can send you the detailed procedures, please tell me the following:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari to compose emails on your Gmail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess