Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

My computer was recently updated, POF does not recognize my

Customer Question

my computer was recently updated
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: POF does not recognize my password ***** my e mail address - ***@******.*** .. recently did the phone app .. worked doesn't work now
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried sending e mail for change of e mail .. not good at this stuff .. basic knowledge
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 12 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. You may reset your POF password ***** following the instructions that I typed for you below.

- Click the following link: http://www.pof.com/inbox.aspx?loginError=1

- Enter your email address in the "Email:" field next to the Red submit button and click the Submit button.

- Open your email account and check for the reset email link. Open that email and follow the instructions for resetting your password.

I submitted it for you, so you should be receiving an email shortly.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****