Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am trying to recover my aunt's gmail / facebook /

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am trying to recover my aunt's gmail / facebook / whatsapp, but her daughter died in December 2016 and she had all the passwords, recovery questions and her cell number so now we cannot get any of these. her email address is***@******.*** and her cell number is +27###-##-#### My name is René and my email address is***@******.***. Please can you assist. We have tried all the online options but do not know any of the answers.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since her daughter died in December
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: cellphone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Do not know any passwords or recovery questions. The recovery email no longer exists. She is 79 years old with Dimentia therefore I am trying to assist.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Basically just to recover the email address with new passwords and recovery questions, so I can make notes for her
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Do you have the +27###-##-####phone with you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do, but now have a huge problem in that more than $5.00 were taken from my credit card. but I need to sort this problem for her. Her email address is***@******.***
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just received a message to pay another $39, which she cannot afford as a pensioner and old. Should I not just create a new gmail email so we do not have to pay this huge payments, converted to Rands is a lot of money.

If you need clarification about the billing, i can give you the customer care number, who will be happy to help you with your query

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please I need to cancel this bank transaction and will rather create a new google account at no cost

Creating a new email will be the easier method.

Please call JustAnswer customer care at:

US/Canada 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST