Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I got a message that my email is in the process of being

Customer Question

I got a message that my email is in the process of being blocked or will be blocked on July 14, 2017. They are requesting my account info to unblock this, how do I do this? I need my email service to be functioning. Please advise. Roche
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Who do I contact for this?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser on my computer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't even know where to begin. This is the first I ever heard of this.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What account information are they referring to? Please advise
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That looks a fake email message. It is usually a scam, so please do not follow any instruction in it. The scammer wants to get your personal information in order to do frauds. Your email is currently working fine, so please do not worry.

- For more information about the issue, can you please tell me what email service you are using, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, or email service from your internet service provider, etc.?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please always ignore any email message (or phone call) that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

- For more detailed about email scams, please click on the website below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/safety/online-privacy/phishing-scams.aspx

- As long as your email is able to receive new messages, then there will no issue with your email account.

- Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,